Translate

28 October 2013

Wow! What a crazy weekend!

Is it just me or are the toothbrushes having babies in our bathroom? We started the year at three; now, we have five. Yep, they are multiplying. :/ But don't fret! Redemption shall be mine. Well, actually it will be one of the FIVE people looking for me a guy. -_- Thanks guys but not really. Yes, a relationship would be amazing here, but I'm not looking, really. I'm enjoying my workouts six days a week and hanging out with my friends. Speaking of which, most of them were at the party this weekend which pissed off a LOT of people - not because of noise or anything like that. How about those two-dozen or so eggs that are scattered across the lot that were STOLEN from people's fridges? Or how about the car which was bombarded with eggs? Or the people hit with the eggs? Or the toilet paper set on fire in the stairwell? Yep, it was a crazy party. I wasn't even there! So please don't ask me any questions about it. All I know is what I saw the next day. It was NOT pretty. I hear there was a lot of drama there as well. I was sitting in my bedroom, watching Netflix, and chatting to people online :) I'm a good kid.........or rather I was a good kid for that night. ;) Anyways, that is all that I can conjure at this moment in time. 

Nähdään,

Anthony

p.s.  I forgot to mention the riddle!

I have changed my Facebook profile picture into a giraffe. I tried to answer a riddle and I failed! You can also try! This is how it goes:

I will give you a riddle, if you answer right, you can keep your profile picture. If you answer wrong, you must change it into a picture of a giraffe for THREE DAYS. Send me a message and I will tell you did you answer right or wrong! Here's the riddle: it's 3a.m., the door bell rings and you wake up. At the door there are unexpected guests, your parents and they wish to have breakfast. You have strawberry jelly, honey, wine, bread and cheese. What do you open first? Send me your answer, if it's right, I'll write your name here, if it's wrong, you change your profile picture into a giraffe.

Good luck! This is my picture:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment