Translate

24 October 2013

Big Brother: TV Show in Real Life or Just a Good Friend?

It snowed here, and yes while it was fun to walk through and play in the fluffy white stuff, things got a little bit crazy around here. All of a sudden, people started staying in their rooms and not talking to one another. The honeymoon phase of life here is over. People are forming clicks and people are becoming lonely.  But enough with the depressing shtuff. I have worked out almost every single day with an awesome Bavarian girl, and I have made a really good friend who calls himself my "big brother." Haha. Today, I was going to participate in an event called MallasAppro, but my partner is sick and cannot participate. :( People tell me to go anyways, but I honestly don't feel comfortable being that drunk with anybody else. It's strange, I try not to be molded into clicks, but the people I hung out with at the beginning.....we don't hang out anymore. I don't know what happened. But the people I do hang out with, are awesome. Yes, they may have flaws, but everybody has flaws. Those who love your flaws as much as they love you are the best people to have in your life. The people I hang out with are the best people to have in my life, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I told people back home I wanted to move here after graduation, but I honestly thought I would get here and want to go home. The longer I am here, the more I want to stay. People here are way more accepting and the lifestyle here definitely matches my beliefs.

This is a picture of Nallinkarinranta I took while with Cam and Natacha.

As always: Nähdään!

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment