Translate

07 November 2013

PoBS

Looking at "PoBS," you do not know what it means unless you experienced the trip. For all who did not go on this trip, it is an acronym for "Pirates of the Baltic Sea." It was this amazing trip I went on from Helsinki to Stockholm on a cruise ship filled to the brim with crazy, fun-loving students from all over Finland hosted by Erasmus Student Network (ESN) Finland.




I told myself, "I am not going to get drunk on this trip. I want to really enjoy everything." That went out the window when I found out they were serving my favorite drink, champagne. :) I started the night off in a poorly constructed, last-minute costume as Antoinette, the ghetto, ratchet, albino black woman. By dinnertime, I had transformed into a booty-licious ghetto, ratchet, albino black woman, and was humped by about 20, yes TWENTY straight guys. Or should I say "straight" guys. Only two asked if they could feel my toilet paper breasts and pillow butt. The others? -.- Needless to say, Antoinette was dead at about midnight. Oh! The alcohol! So, after champagne at the kick-off party, I proceeded to enjoy a Sex on the Beach and then 4-5 glasses of wine and 4-5 glasses of beer with my boisterous amount of food all for FREE!!!! So yeah. I was pretty plastard after all of that.




The next day was spent visiting Stockholm. O.O There is nothing really to say about it except everyone was dressed posh, and it was old, and it was nice. Main point is that Stockholm was NOT the purpose of the trip. XD







The trip back:

This night was CRAZY. I don't quite know why, but it may have had something to do with the fact alcohol was open for sale from the tax-free shop for students on this night and not the latter. I may have visited the store and got a cheap bottle of wine (plus 4 packs of beer). By the end of the night, I was left with an empty bottle and 3.5 cases of beer. So yea. I will let you make your own conclusions about how drunk I was. X9 If you can't imagine it, I may have kissed not one, not two, but three people that night. One of which, I was not particularly fond of doing the next morning.
= (I)




Case-in-point:

Next semester, make sure, if you are a student in Finland, to be among the first to register for this trip when registration opens. Luckily, I was 17, but my flatmates were 124 and 166. We all registered at the same time - opening time. I WILL be going again next semester, and I expect to see ALL of my friends there as well XD.


Nähdään,

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment