Translate

12 February 2014

Pretty Uneventful Week

My-oh-my! I have been really busy lately. Let's see what has happened this week. Well, nothing really interesting has happened in this week. I started a new course, NMR Workshop, which is kind of difficult but not really. And I went to this really good restaurant in the city center called Amarillo. It is a Tex-mex restaurant, and my friend and I got fajitas that were gi-normous (gigantic + enormous).


Also, I have decided to update my wardrobe because it looks very teenager-like. However, I do not have enough room in my luggage to do it here, so it must wait until I return home. Then my sister and her sister-in-law will help me revamp my look. XD I have already started it by buying a new coat!


Other than that, nothing has happened lately. :( I am planning more stuff for this coming weekend though! Plus, it is time to start planning my birthday!!!

That is all.

Nähdään,

Anthony

P.S. Yesterday was my dad's birthday. Happy birthday, dad!! "Hyvää syntymäpäivää, isä!"

No comments:

Post a Comment